This is my secondary HOLLYWOOD to HOLYWOOD BLOG:

i have a primary hollywood blog at http://hollywood2holywood.blogspot.com, God bless you. Let's Keep bringing Hollywood a little bit closer to HOLYwood !

MC

Translate

My Blog List

Friday, May 31, 2013

WELCOME !

i have a primary hollywood blog at www.Hollywood2Holywood.blogspot.com
once again, that's
www.Hollywood2Holywood.blogspot.com
but this will be my backup site for additional or some of the same posts...always check also at my primary site for new material.
God bless you. Let's Keep bringing
Hollywood a little bit closer to HOLYwood !
"This is my prayer: that your love may abound more & more in knowledge & depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best & may be pure & blameless until the day of Christ."
Philippians 1:9-10